The Research canc
Research and Development plays a central role inACRA, as a center of scientific studies on statistical , actuarial and financial fields; every research effort is dedicated to the development of mathematical models, methods and innovative processes to improve the efficiency of traditional professional actuarial activities and to open new areas of activity for theandroid tracker onlineactuarial profession.
The ACRAs research topics are focused in particular on:
- the implementation of stochastic models for mortality projections;
- the analysis, measurementcialis edandcialis genericmanagement of biometric risks (longevity, mortality, disability) in the Non-life insurance and pension funds, as well as the capital requirements valuations;
- the development of models for measuring the underwriting and reserve risks for non-life insurance company and subsequent analysismobile no tracker way smsof the capital needs;
- the development of the fairpharmacy onlinevalue models for pricing lifegps tracker pro for androidinsurance contracts, and the policies portfolios under the stochastic Asset Liability Managementcanadian pharmacy affiliate programframework according to the market consistent approach;
- the development of pricing models for Medical Malpractice risks.