Enterprise Risk Management
De Angelis – Savelli & Associate Firm provides actuarial advisory to industrial companies, financial institutions and insurance companies to map the actuarial and financial risks and to validate internal models for assessing the solvency capital requirements.
- Mapping, assessment, identification and classification of corporate risk
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of risk appetite, risk tolerance and riks limits
- Modelling and measurement of Key Risk Indicators (i.e. VAR, Expected shortfall) and risk-adjusted Key Perfomance Indicator (i.e. RORAC)
- Implementation of business model and risk assessment model
- Risk reporting for the Board
- Training for Executive Management in order to inclusion in Risk Management Decision Making Process